By using your keyboard and mouse to control the camera, you can view nearly any object or avatar from any angle or distance.
- ALT+ LEFT mouse button: Press and hold to zoom your view in when you move the mouse up or down. Orbits your view around the focal point when you move the mouse left or right.
- CTRL + ALT + LEFT mouse button: Press and hold to orbit your view around the focal point when you move the mouse in any direction.
- CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + LEFT mouse button: Press and hold to pan your view parallel to the plane of your screen.
- Mouse scroll wheel: Zooms in or out.
- ESC (Escape key): Resets your view to its default location behind your avatar. Moving your avatar also resets your view.